List of Illustrations
1. Culturalification of Artefacts: Developments in Archaeological Theory
2. Is Archaeology a Reliable Approach for Studying the Historical Period of India?
3. Our Deep Past: What and Why?
4. Issues of Periodization and Terminology in Indian Archaeology
5. The Deccan and its Past: Its Relevance in the Present
6. Higher Education in India with Special Reference to Heritage Studies and Pioneering Contributions Made by the Deccan College (Pune)
7. Economic Transactions in Our Deep Past
8. Social Transactions and Transformations in India’s Deep Past
9. Pre-Neolithic Archaeology of the Bellary-Raichur Region, Southern Deccan
10. Neolithic Ashmounds of the Deccan: A Posthumanist Perspective
11. The Scientific Method and Sir Francis Bacon: Their Contemporary Relevance
12. Archaeology as Anthropological History: India as a Case Study